Complaint Review: citi cards rpl/cbsd

• Reported By: billie — san jose California United States of America
citi cards rpl/cbsd
P.O.Box 6497 sioux falls, South Dakota United States of America

citi cards rpl/cbsd Crooks running wild sioux falls, South Dakota

a few months ago we received a letter from our bank stating they put a freeze on our account due to an adverse report on a routine credit check. We requested a credit report from TransUnion, who reported this adverse report, and found Citi Cards RPL/CBSD.

We have never had an account with CitiBank. I called CitiBank and they said they were a parent company to this company but could not give me more information. I filed a dispute with TransUnion and requested verification from Citi Cards. They sent me the same information (no verification).

I sent them a certified letter on August 10th and they received it August 12th, again requesting verification of this account. We stated in that letter upon verification that this is our account we would pay it in full immediatly. If we opened an account and charged 2100 dollars we believe they would have some kind of signature, they seem to be unwilling to give us that. On August 16th CitiBank sent this account to collection, that seems a bit suspicious to us.

We found several others are having this same issue with these same people, I think it's time we band together and stop this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2011 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/citi-cards-rplcbsd/sioux-falls-South-Dakota-57117/citi-cards-rplcbsd-Crooks-running-wild-sioux-falls-South-Dakota-769027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on citi cards rpl/cbsd