Complaint Review: CITI Mortgage

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Wayne — Baltimore Maryland USA
CITI Mortgage
1000 Technology Dr , O Fallon, MO 63368 63304 O FALLON, Montana United States of America

CITI Mortgage citi bank mORTGAGE mODIFICATION , Mortgage Reduction, Mortgage, Modification,Reduction O FALLON, Montana

Then I got a letter saying I was denied cause I payed all my payments on time.

WHAT A SCAM THEY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT THEN DENY YOU. tHEY HAD MY EXPENCES THEY COULD SEE MY INCOME AND WHAT i HAD TO PAY OUT AND i TOLD THEM i WAS BORROWING MONEY TO HELP PAY ...someone needs to look into ths has anyone else been scammed by citi bank

So in Jan they said I might be eligable for another program I sent the info they asked for I phoned them the day after they asked for info I e-mailed Mrs Asia Martin on Jan 17 to asked if she had all the info never got a response or heard from her she never updated the web site for my account the entire time on 1/20/2012 I got a letter which I received in the mailon 1/27/2012 (sat) stating I didnt quailfy cause i didnt send enough info. Are these people scamming everyone or what The federal Govt needs to look into them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CITI-Mortgage/O-FALLON-Montana-63368/CITI-Mortgage-citi-bank-mORTGAGE-mODIFICATION-Mortgage-Reduction-Mortgage-Modification-831115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CITI Mortgage