Complaint Review: citicard

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: jc arbo — pembroke pines Florida

Citicard Visa Ruin my credit over $9 and left me stranded mid vacation THE LAKES Nevada

This is a warning about Citicard Visa/Master Card. I happen to pay off my Visa card feb let’s just say a few thousand, or so I thought I left $9 still unpaid. One month and a half later I decide to take a vacation so I purchased a few things with this card it all went well until the 23 of the month rolled around apparently the $9 dollars was now $69 with two late fees and a strike on my credit I immediately called and try to fix the problem at which they said they could do nothing so I paid it. Angry but vacation coming the following month I decide to let it go. I left on the 22nd all is well get. I bring only one ID , passport, and one credit card can you guess which one. Once in the foreign country  I try using it only to get restricted as suspected bad  activity I called and let them know all is fine, but all is not fine as I ran out of cash luckly I had enough to pay for meals, gift ect..,  because the Visa would not work I was down to the last day to pay the Hotel. Well because of the $9 dollars they lowered my credit so I could not pay my hotel. I called them and asked why and then help to which their favorite response was sorry. Literally they left me stranded in a foreign country, how is that for customer service lowering your credit in mid-vacation. Thank god I was in a country with family and not somewhere else where I could have been arrested. NEVER will I ever use Citicard and I would heed you guys to change to a better more customer friendly card. I hope this never happens to you, CITICARD is the absolute worst card I have ever had. Please pass this on to everybody to raise awareness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2014 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/citicard/nationwide/Citicard-Visa-Ruin-my-credit-over-9-and-left-me-stranded-mid-vacation-THE-LAKES-Nevada-1150684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on citicard