Complaint Review: citifancial

• Submitted: Thu, March 31, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 31, 2011

• Reported By: ken — chicago Illinois USA

citifancial home depot citifancail and home depot chagers late fee when they get paid on time Internet

I am consumer who happen to lose my job  2 years ago that cause me to call home depot to request to used my insurance that i had on my account to pay my monthly bill. It started out alright then they started chaging late fee on the account even though they are getting paid through the insurance company. When i brought it to their attention they said there nothing they can do about it.So i got invovle with bbb and they mediate for a while . Citifanicail out the kindness of their heart put 2 hundred dollars credit to my account and said this was a one time offer .what about the other 22 months you charge me 35 dollar late fee and the interest. I know i am not the only one who have been given the shaft by these company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2011 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/citifancial/internet/citifancial-home-depot-citifancail-and-home-depot-chagers-late-fee-when-they-get-paid-on-t-712508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on citifancial