• Submitted: Wed, July 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: D,S — MIAMI Florida
SANTANDER CONSUMER USA Dallas TX, Select State/Province USA

CITIFINANCIAL AUTO SANATANDER CONSUMER USA CITI financia, autol finance my truck ,from 03/20/2006 to 03202013 and they sales the bussines to santander usa and now i finish to pay 2014 i dont understand Dallas Texas citi coppell texas

Darwin ,Miami  FL

I had my own businees when the economy went bad in 2009. I called Citi Financial so that they would lower my car payments due to a high interest and they accepted. I went from paying $529 a month to $400 a month. When I spoke to them I did NOT refinance the loan, I was just lowering the monthly payment. It's ridiculous how I'm still paying for my car the remainder of the year of 2013 and I still have to keep paying 2014. I've already paid Citi Financial 23,900 and I've paid 17,400 to Santander which means I've paid more than double for my car. It's not right with what you guys are doing and I'm going to consult my lawyer to see if what you guys have done is legal or illegal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CITIFINANCIAL-AUTO/Dallas-TX-Select-StateProvince-660633/CITIFINANCIAL-AUTO-SANATANDER-CONSUMER-USA-CITI-financia-autol-finance-my-truck-from-03-1066029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CITIFINANCIAL AUTO