Complaint Review: citifinancial mortgae co

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: mabel — front royal Virginia United States of America
citifinancial mortgae co

citifinancial mortgae co IMC 5 mortgage company refied my 37,0000.00 as new 6 times without payment credits and forclosing me, Internet

*Consumer Comment: rights

my husband and I had a home built under 16,000 in 1971.  He died in 1981. i paid the mortgage off. i paid off jefferson saving and loan. It was recorded incorrectly as an out standingdebt. It was placed in a morgage scam inwhich citifinancial assume the fraud loan. they refuse to accept my document evidence and did a 16.66% loan in which they forclosed on me. Forceing me into chapter 13.

my loan 37,000.00 was refied 6 times not crediting any of my payments. the companies kept switching on me they are as followed Fauquier savings and loan. coastial mortgage, select portfolio service,IMC, Citifanancial Mortgage,Chase Manhatten bank, duestch bank, First Amercian Mortgage, JP Morgan , SAD , Home Eq, Wells fargo Fairbanks Corp Servicer.  the court tried the scammers but i have yet to get any of my payments paid out totalling 259,000 to protect my home back.  Im 64 years old.They are waiting for me to die to take my home from my children. repeating thhis mortgage nightmare for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/citifinancial-mortgae-co/internet/citifinancial-mortgae-co-IMC-5-mortgage-company-refied-my-37000000-as-new-6-times-witho-960994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on citifinancial mortgae co

rights

AUTHOR: yourrights - (United States of America)

Know your rights. You may file your complaintrights at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/