Complaint Review: citifinancial - rjf financial

• Updated: Tue, September 29, 2009

• Reported By: debra — kingman Arizona USA
citifinancial - rjf financial
P.O. Box 499 Hanover, Maryland United States of America

citifinancial - rjf financial Without my knowledge Citifinancial recycled my loan after the loan was paid off. Years later, without notice Citifinancial then had my wages attached. I am being ripped off by Citifinancial. Hanover , Maryland

In 2000, I took out a personal loan with Citifinancial. In 2002 I completely paid off this loan-my credit report reveals, never late-paid on time.

In 2005, I recieved a Court summons stating that I owe Citifinancial over $4,000. on a Vehicle that I refinanced the day after I paid off my personal loan. (these court papers were served to my son, who was a minor at the time-i had never even seen the summons).

In 2008, three years after-I recieve a statement that my wages are being attached. I  have been paying Citifinancial $300.00 a month on a loan that I do not owe.

I have done everything that I can think of to get this resolved.  I hired an attorney, to request that Citifinancial prove that I did in fact refinance this vehicle ( a vehicle that by the way I have never owned ). I do not even know about this vehicle.

Citifinancial to this day will not provide any proof of this debt. I have called and requested documentation.  I do not get any type of response.

The Company Citifinancial was bought out by a Company called RJF financial in 2002 and I feel that either this was Identity theft, or that  I am being ripped off.

This Company, Citifinancial needs to be investigated-It is not fair that people, like myself are paying on debts that they do not owe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2009 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/citifinancial-rjf-financial/Hanover-Maryland-21076/citifinancial-rjf-financial-Without-my-knowledge-Citifinancial-recycled-my-loan-after-t-501722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on citifinancial - rjf financial