Complaint Review: citimorgage

• Updated: Fri, June 27, 2014

• Reported By: Jerry — Lafayette Colorado
Nationwide USA

citimorgage refinance Nationwide

The first time I worked with citi morgage they refused . Ito lower my house payment they kept the payments the same.

I told them if I couldn't  get the payments lowered I would have the same problem in a couple months, It was a year later I was struggling to make payments because of lost income citi morgage said to fill out the paperwork and send it to there refinance dept. I did that I waited a month called them, they said they didn't get the paperwork.

I redid the paperwork and sent the papers to there refinance dept. was told not to send any payments they would call me back as soon as the paperwork was done. I was forclosed on in 2012 I lost everything. they refused to work with me and they refused to talk with me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 01:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/citimorgage/nationwide/citimorgage-refinance-Nationwide-1157868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on citimorgage