Complaint Review: Citimortage Inc

• Reported By: sandyJ — Niagara Falls New York
Citimortage Inc
sioux Falls, South Dakota USA

Citimortage Inc citiRIPOFF..citimortage sioux Falls South Dakota

Refinancing with Citimortage .On January 2011 I have never been so scammed in my life . I refinance for interest rate reductions from 8.75% to2.95% mortgage went from $ 612.00 A MONTH to $ 876.00 and GFE Went to $3,000 TO $6,300 I find this ludicrous. When lawyer got here he blindly said sign here you know the drill. I will bet my life we never signed a $6,300 GFE . I read papers and called what I thought was Citimortage to cancel the contract. The guy was to do that and he also stated he would be sending the check back that I gave him. It never came.So now my escrow is short again .When we refinance our escrow disappeared. They also doubled flood and homeowners insurance coverage it was $60.000 we were paying on now we pay on $130.000 on each . There answer to me was Obama made these changes when everyone was underwater with there mortgage I was never late and we paid faithfully. I am paying for there bad loan practice and the fines that Citimortage had to pay.. I Pray for the news or Press To Contact Me I would love the world to know what a scam they are playing and abusing the consumer. I am very angry . I owe $58,000 . This is and is a continuing bad raw deal .trust me every underwriters at fema . Citimortage. And homeowners insurance coverage. I think my next step will be lawsuit and real estate lawyer . They are sending me letters saying there going to charge me high interest for the $382.00 doesn't that make them robbers one would think they have bigger fish to fry than a little honest faithful consumers who owes stinking $58,000 that should be chump change to them after there fines and bad financial ruins to many consumers . So now I get threatened letter for higher interest rate if they have to pay it for me. Where did the $6,300 go???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citimortage-Inc/sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117-6243/Citimortage-Inc-citiRIPOFFcitimortage-sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-1077092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citimortage Inc