Complaint Review: citimortage

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: brenda — council bluffs Iowa United States of America
citimortage

citimortage loan modifation i was approved paid my modifation payments got all oringal paper work,told the sherif sale wasnt happing, Internet

*Consumer Comment: hgit is awful

*General Comment: These Companies Are Awful.. Take a crowbar and go in and get your stuff

I have a big mess,i was approved for my loan modifaton threw citi mortage they sent me the papers sent them back.Got a letter saying congrats you been approved,also a call,told me the sherif sale was not going to happen,well it did.The house was sold to Freddie Mac .The lawyer for freddiemac called me and tried to offer me money to move I turned it down ,cus i want my home.I told her i have all my paper work she had me send them to her.She then gets back to me says yes you do i dont know why they sold your house they wernt soppose to.

She then says well i will have to flip back your file to citimortage.Months went by then a shrif comes to thr door to addvict me again.so i called the law firm back and same thing my house was sold oct of 2010.as of 3rd month of 2012 this year it was fliped back to citi.I call citi mortage and will be on the phone for hours and get no results.I came home one day and the LOCKS on my door have been changed,i call citi and they cant tell me nothng,I need my stuff ,me and my two childrens stuff is in that home,Thank god for my family leting me and my kids sleep on there floor or we wood be homelss. [continued below]....
.....PLEASE HELP

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/citimortage/internet/citimortage-loan-modifation-i-was-approved-paid-my-modifation-payments-got-all-oringal-pa-960528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on citimortage

hgit is awful

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

must rebuttt     must rebuttt     must rebuttt     must rebuttt     must rebuttt

#2 General Comment

These Companies Are Awful.. Take a crowbar and go in and get your stuff

AUTHOR: HGIT - (United States of America)

There is no way in the world I would not go by that house at night with a crowbar and knock a window out to get my things. No way in the world. I know you want to do things right though so don't take my advice. I also came close to losing my home. The only thing is my locks were changed WHEN I STILL OWNED THE HOME! And that was years ago during the height of the recession. I still own the home however but I was shocked to go and find locks on my doors. WTF?

CitiBank Should be Ashamed.

God Bless you in your fight against them. These Mortgage companies are AWFUL. Greed surely does make people EVIL and UNETHICAL.