Complaint Review: CitiMortgage

• Reported By: Wayne — Baltimore Maryland USA
CitiMortgage
Pobox 9481 Gaithersburg, Maryland United States of America

CitiMortgage Mortgage Reduction Gaithersburg, Maryland

With bills going up and struggling check to check I heard about a mortgage reduction plan to help people that want to stay in their homes, I applied for it June 2011 and was told it is being reviewed keep paying your mortgage on time.....
I kept calling and calling then they needed more info so I sent it in then in Jan 2012 I called and was told I did not quailfy because i Had no deliquincies on my mortgage I replied all the money I borrowed to stay afloat and now your telling me I should have been late, The lady replied I said no such thing. I said you told me I had no deliquincies thats why I didnt quailfy Please tell me what a deliquincy is she said A late payment on your mortgage I said I rest my case ....What a scam this was has anyone else had a similar problem with them where do we get help ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CitiMortgage/Gaithersburg-Maryland-20898/CitiMortgage-Mortgage-Reduction-Gaithersburg-Maryland-823805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CitiMortgage