killing

las Vegas, Nevada USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Citimortgage Citigroup, Citibank, Citicorp worst mortgage company ever! My wife was hospitalized for two months and I asked citi for help or a modification. Citi told me I didn't qualify even though I never missed a payment in seven years. fu# them. las Vegas Nevada

Citimortgage is a terrible company.  I ask multiple times for assistance while my spouse was hospitalized for three months and was denied even though I have never been late with my payment.  Fu# them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citimortgage/las-Vegas-Nevada-89081/Citimortgage-Citigroup-Citibank-Citicorp-worst-mortgage-company-ever-My-wife-was-hospit-1104447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citimortgage