Complaint Review: citimortgage

• Reported By: cando — arden hills Minnesota United States of America
citimortgage
1000 technology drive o'fallon, Missouri United States of America

citimortgage Do not refi with Citimortgage! o'fallon, Missouri

Warning! do not refi with citimortgage. they solicitated us with UPS mailings and then sold us the refi with unethical selling practices, promised an interest rate and fee that never materlized. By the time i complained that the interest rate was wrong I was told too bad too sad you paid your fee nothing we can do for you now! The loan process took an incredible 4 months ( every month went by they made $500) the customer service was so bad it was almost unbelievable, our loan consultant was not available by phone and only e-mailed rarely. She e-mailed like a 17 year old texting (no full sentences) at one point she requested a document for the third time and then e-mailed me "oh my gosh! I guess I have that already!" In my opinion Citimortgage intentionally dragged its feet to make money!! I will never do business with this company again and I intend to file a complaint with the Minnesota State Attorneys office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/citimortgage/ofallon-Missouri-63368/citimortgage-Do-not-refi-with-Citimortgage-ofallon-Missouri-995417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on citimortgage