Complaint Review: Citizens' Choice

• Updated: Sat, May 28, 2011

• Reported By: Betsey — Minoa New York United States of America
Citizens' Choice
300 Erie Blvd. West, Syracuse, New York United States of America

Citizens' Choice operating under National Grid Energy Co. confusing, rude Syracuse, New York

A company named Citizens' Choice  called me to put in place reductions in my bill involving the electricity part of the bill.  They said it was because I paid my bill on time (can't remember exactly).  Jolinda explained te deal to me, I think.  C. Choice supplies the electricity to National Grid and would therefore cut the delivery bill up to $12.

I explaiined I already have a supplier (Just Energy) and did not want to leave them.  She said I could have up to 3 suppliers.  I asked if that wouldn't cut the profit that Just Energy expected to make and she said that that amount would be divided between the two companies.  The explanations were getting "iffy" but I said I'd try it.

She switched me over to Hector to get more info.  He read to me that Citizens' Choice would be my only supplier and I told him NO, that Just Energy was getting 1/2 the profits.  He sounded confused and switched me back to Jolinda.  I emphasized to her that I would only try the deal if J.E. got 1/2.  She tried to tell me that was okay.

I told her that was NOT what Hector said and the line went dead.  I guess I paid too close attention.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2011 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Citizens-Choice/Syracuse-New-York-/Citizens-Choice-operating-under-National-Grid-Energy-Co-confusing-rude-Syracuse-New-Yo-734329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Citizens' Choice