Complaint Review: City Chevrolet

• Reported By: lstevenson — Charlotte North Carolina
City Chevrolet
5101 E. Independence Blvd. Charlotte, North Carolina USA

City Chevrolet Service Department Fraud Charlotte North Carolina

Definitely do not trust this service department! They out and out lied to me, telling me that my engine had cracked heads and needed very expensive repairs or my engine would soon die. I took the vehicle to another mechanic, and he said I do NOT have cracked heads. The car is still running great.... months later... with no repairs at all.

Luckily, I had a gut feeling that City Chevrolet was lying, as the car was running fine, and the report that listed everything that they claimed was wrong with my vehicle also said I needed new windshield wiper blades ... which were BRAND NEW. I also came in with a bolt in one of my tires, and they told me it could not be fixed, and that I needed to buy a new tire from them. I stopped at discount Tire on the way home, and they said it was absolutely no problem to fix, and fixed the tire for FREE.

Stay away from City Chevrolet. They lie to try to make you pay big bucks to fix things that are not actually broken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Chevrolet/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28212/City-Chevrolet-Service-Department-Fraud-Charlotte-North-Carolina-1129903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Chevrolet