Complaint Review: City College- Altamonte Springs, FL

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: not a happy customer — Orlando Florida
City College- Altamonte Springs, FL
177 Montgomery Rd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 altamonte springs, Florida USA

City College- Altamonte Springs, Florida City College City College charged Dept of Education money when I wasn't even enrolled in the school. altamonte springs Florida

City College seemed to be a legit school to attend up until I was getting harassed by John Montgomery. He would call me a lot to check if I was still going to attend. Mind you I had interest of attending two months prior to the start date of my "degree". I did my research on the accreditation and found out that the program chair Marc Mcgaffin is a member of ASATT and ACICS. Sounds like too much conflict of interest. I also would call him to see if he received my transcripts and never got a call back from him. He was so hard to get in contact with and he was suppose to be my program director. I had to get my immunizations done prior to starting and found out my insurance didn't cover $400.00 worth of vaccines. I never completed the requirements in order to start school. I called and opt out of going to this school. I got called from John whom called me from a different number and he started asking me why this why that. I wouldn't answer him due to personal reasons why I opt out and he got angry and hung up on me. As I checked my nsdls.edu.gov account I saw that City College charged Dept of Education prior to the start date of opposed date. I contacted them and they denied that they did such thing. I let the Dept of education what was going on and they said contact the school of this matter.

Two months and a half has passed and I see that City College still hasn't disbursed that money back to them. I contacted the lender and let them know of this information and they said it's considered fraud and City College still haven't returned the money back. They're pocketing my money and I'm not even a student at this school. I never completed the requirements, meaning vaccinations, nor got a schedule to be enrolled as a student. My NSDLS account still has me listed as enrolled as a fulltime student. I advise that you should do your homework like I did and be aware of all these fraudulent people who's out to get your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-College-Altamonte-Springs-FL/altamonte-springs-Florida-32714/City-College-Altamonte-Springs-Florida-City-College-City-College-charged-Dept-of-Educat-1108693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City College- Altamonte Springs, FL