Complaint Review: City Grid Media

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Dannielle B. — New York New York
City Grid Media
8833W.Sunset Boulevard West Hollywood , California USA

City Grid Media It's a complete rip off and when you want to cancel they threaten to ruin your credit West Hollywood California

I signed a 3 month contract with City Grid, I didn't get a single customer in 10 weeks, so I called my sale representative to confirm that I would not continue to do business with City Grid, when I got my American Express bill the next month, I realized they had continued billing me, I called American Express who sided with me and reversed the charge. They billed me for 1200.00 that I refused to pay claiming that I should have cancelled earlier and threaten to ruin my credit if I didn't pay or if I wanted to continue they would only charge me a $100.00 a month!! I contacted the better business bureau, they sent 2 letters that were unanswered. They put my account for collection with A.R.M. Solutions, they are offering to cut the debt by half to resolve the problem,I have to choose between having my credit affected or paying for something I do not owe. These people should be stopped, apparently I am not the only one it happened to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Grid-Media/West-Hollywood-California-90069/City-Grid-Media-Its-a-complete-rip-off-and-when-you-want-to-cancel-they-threaten-to-rui-1059206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Grid Media