Complaint Review: City of Gilbert

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: jiml730 — Chandler Arizona
City of Gilbert
90 E Civic Center Gilbert, Arizona USA

City of Gilbert Spoke with phone operator, for her to explain my final utility bill. Wanted to know why it took so long to get my refund check and I questioned the amount of refund check. The lady who answered was very rude, she laught and hung up the phone when I told her I would come in to demand my check. Gilbert Arizona

Called the City of Gilbert to go over the statement for the final bill. I questioned charges that du not match with my records. Also I wanted to know why I have not received my refund check. She said it would take 4 to 6 weeks before I would receive the refund check.

The operator was very rude, when I told her that I would come into the office to demand payment, she laughed at me and then hung up the phone.

I would expect for her to be more professional. Does the City of Gilbert teach their employees to laugh at their customers? And just hang up the phone? It this in any way funny? Because if it is, I am not amused by it. This behavior is unacceptable.

Jim

Gilbert, AZ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-of-Gilbert/Gilbert-Arizona-85296/City-of-Gilbert-Spoke-with-phone-operator-for-her-to-explain-my-final-utility-bill-Wan-1057896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City of Gilbert