- Report: #672901
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: City of Plano Police
City of Plano Police909 East 14th street, Plano, Texas United States of America
City of Plano Police Predatious ticketing Plano, Texas
*Consumer Comment: hey!
*General Comment: Yeah-they're EVERYWHERE!
*Consumer Comment: Honestly Brandon
*Consumer Comment: Here is a novel idea
*Consumer Comment: So
*Consumer Suggestion: Simple solution! LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!!
*Consumer Comment: "Predatious?"
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I'm M and my difficulty is with ticketing. My city, Plano, has been agressive on traffic violations as long as I've lived here. However, it's become all invasive over the last year.
I've been ticketed twice in this time, and on both accassions, they checked thoroughly for additional items. That's a bit aggravating, but now they ticketed my teenage daughter for a taillamp violation.
Discussing this matter with friends, I've discovered the following:
* I have yet to find a case where they give warnings anymore.
* They've taken to following cars and entering license plates, on the off chance of finding a violation.
* They patrol the major streets andwide roads with unusually lowspeed limits, but ignore residential neighborhoods where safety might be an issue.
* There's one that gaurds the off ramp ofI-75 and drives through the parking lots after writing his tickets rather thanexpending the effort of using the service roads.
I'm buying my Christmas outside of Plano. I hate doing it to the shop keepers, but I'm set on recovering the revenue they've collected.
Many of us, including myself, lost our jobs and had to struggle to get by. I feel it only fair that they can give up some nicities, like new SUV cruisers, rather than substain their standard of living by behaving as preditors.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2010 12:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-of-Plano-Police/Plano-Texas-75074/City-of-Plano-Police-Predatious-ticketing-Plano-Texas-672901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.