gesture

Complaint Review: City Security

• Submitted: Thu, December 29, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: withheld for protection — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
City Security
5875 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. Suite 140 Norcross, Georgia United States of America

City Security - City Security and Safety is the worst company I have ever worked for. Norcross, Georgia

*Author of original report: Still waiting

This was by far the biggest mistake of my life. During the time I worked for this company I never received a paycheck on time. They never return telephone messages or emails from employees. And if you are ever lucky enough to get a live employee not an answering service you get the same script. "I do not know when the checks will be ready I am waiting for Chief to release the funds. Until he does there is nothing I can do."

He has his son working for him and if you report him for not doing his job you loose yours. Having worked for several other companies I have never seen this level of incompetence from a supervising staff.

And yes I know this comes across rather harsh but when you have good employees you should treat them as such. Most of the guards I worked with started off doing a great job but after realizing they company has a (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) it attitude they stopped trying.

I personally know of at least three employees that have waited up to a month after payday to receive a check and that still left them  a check behind. I honestly don't know this man has managed to stay in business this long.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2011 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Security/Norcross-Georgia-30092/City-Security-City-Security-and-Safety-is-the-worst-company-I-have-ever-worked-for-Nor-815256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Security

Still waiting

AUTHOR: withheld for protection - (United States of America)

Left the company a year ago still have the uniform and still waiting on a final check. I would love to give them the uniform back but can never get anyone to return phone calls and have been trying for nearly a year.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC