Complaint Review: city security

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: Ms.atmosphere — jonesboro Georgia
city security
5875 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Ste 140 Norcross, Georgia USA

city security worked for the company for a whole month and didn't get paid. Its been a year now Norcross Georgia

I worked for the company for a whole month. It's been almost a year and still have'nt got paid. My day consisted of college during the day and afternoon then work afterwards.

I've dedicated my time, hard work and patience to this company, working rain sleet and cold, only to have gotten mislead, by making me believe the company offered pay and oppurtunity. Everytime when I called I got told to call back friday or call back next week and that the checks have'nt came in yet.

I could never get to speak to the owner or anybody else it always was the same lady. I've left messages and emails to both the supervisors and the so called owner never a responce from neither. It is now 2014 and my $997 is way long due i want my money and I want it know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/city-security/Norcross-Georgia-30092/city-security-worked-for-the-company-for-a-whole-month-and-didnt-get-paid-Its-been-a-ye-1118155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on city security