Complaint Review: city secutity

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: meka — college park Georgia United States of America
city secutity

city secutity I regret working for such a bad company city security is not s**t they don't pay on time ever it's been three months and I haven't got my pay for the past two months don't work here I'm going to put w , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Everyday we wait for city security to pay

This is a bad company city security it's been two months and this company has not paid me yet. They are some true liars work there at own risk. They don't pay so don't work there u will regret it I know I do. He need to be stopes now!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/city-secutity/internet/city-secutity-I-regret-working-for-such-a-bad-company-city-security-is-not-shit-they-don-978019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on city secutity

Everyday we wait for city security to pay

AUTHOR: Current Employee - (USA)

Yes I argree with meka it is the worst so called company to work for city security in norcross georgia we as employees are still waiting to get paid just for the first week of october and everyday they tell you the money is not in the bank,we as employees should all come together and protest in front of his so called company city security in norcross georgia and speak to his clients as they come through the door and stop new clients and employees from making the mistake we made,i doubt city security is even with the georgia state for security god see it all this company is in for a rude awaken.