Complaint Review: City Web Company Brian Good

• Updated: Sat, May 10, 2014

• Reported By: Justice4theunpaid — Miami Florida
City Web Company Brian Good
600 17th st ste 2800 S Denver, Colorado USA

City Web Company Brian Good Repairingreputation.com Brian Good "hires" people from Craigslist and never pays them Denver Colorado

Brian Good of Repairing Reputations, aka City Web Company, does not pay people who do work at home for his company. I came aross his "hiring" add on Craigslist, and responded. I was told several times that for the first week, I would be paid 10.00an hour, then he would prefer to pay per email. I was also told that I was expected to produce atleast 4 emails every 20 minutes. I was not given any more guidelines, expected amount of hours worked, or even expected sent emails daily.

Over the next week, stories started to change, stipulations became unclear and the entire communication process between the two of us became very questionable. After looking a little more into the company I discovered this:

This entire business is based around this very website, which in itelf is a bit shady in its practices, with a $2,000 arbitrator fee just to have the process started to remove your companys bad review. City Web Company doesnt even bother with the review, and how they claim to "repair your reputation" is a waste of the consumers time and money.

Once I read up on what this company actually does, it became very clear to me that I was not going to be paid for the work I had done. First I was promised payment on Monday, a week from my "start date". When preferred form of payment came into discussion, I made it very clear that I would be more comfortable with a westerm union transfer, because I had no validity that this comapny was real and legit. The topic was ignored and tiptoed around. I remained patient.

A week in, Mr. Good now requests 20 emails every hour, which there was still no word of payment for the work I had already done, and eventually Mr. "Good" claims that 20 emails an hour are what is required, and I did not meet the requirements for the first week so I will not be getting payed what I was originally told. Mr. Good also doesnt have a very good idea of what it is he had me doing, I was constantly having to correct him and expalin how things worked to him.

Then came the request for paypal and bank account information. I have no proof that this person is legit, he refuses to western union my payment because its "expensive" even though I already made it clear that I would like the cost deducted from my pay.

Now he states that because I kept my emails tidy by clearing out old sent items, he cant pay me anything even though he had informed me two days ago that my hours had been verified. He now claims he has screenshots of me trying to rip the company off somehow, yet he is unable to keep track of his employees clocking in and out? Who runs a buisness like that?

Brian Good claims to be the owner and operator of Repairing Reputations, until theres a problem, then someone else is in change and he has to check with them.

If you see any craigslist adds looking for a virtual assistant in the Central Florida or Denver area STAY AWAY. Best case scenario this is just a very poorly run company by people of moderate to low intelligance. No sense of how a buisness operates what so ever. Im just glad Im not a customer, what a faniastic SCAM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/City-Web-Company-Brian-Good/Denver-Colorado-80202/City-Web-Company-Brian-Good-Repairingreputationcom-Brian-Good-hires-people-from-Craigs-1145554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on City Web Company Brian Good