Complaint Review: citydesigner.org

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: Kwesi — Cumming Georgia United States of America
citydesigner.org
United Kingdom, Select State/Province United States of America

citydesigner.org Websites never got done -by citydesigner.com scammers to the teeth United Kingdom, Other

*Author of original report: Scammer at Citydesigner.org -Website company

I found this company on freelancer.com website and soon was directed to their website-  I was told my website could be done with less money and did even persuade  me to another ready  site for  them to redo all for a fee  which I did pay all through my BOA card they never  completed a both sites and I was given excused upon  excuses to fix my uncompleted  websites some of the lies they told me was that  north London had black out and someone call David was sick  will fix my issues but never got to it because he had fever -so  not  forgetting I was added to a (skype contact) which shows Pakistan as the default country- I did talk to the same person who took my from Freelancer site to citydesigner.org during the project process till I started asking questions on my  sites which was  never done right - with issues from loading site to even updating web contents- all even ssl that I paid for was never install and they give me the run around. she (soroo) is still online working at freelancer.com  with a different never / Please be carefully when working with these company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/citydesignerorg/-United-Kingdom-Select-StateProvince-/citydesignerorg-Websites-never-got-done-by-citydesignercom-scammers-to-the-teeth-Unit-982646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on citydesigner.org

Scammer at Citydesigner.org -Website company

AUTHOR: Kwesi - (United States of America)

I found this company on freelancer.com website. To build a
website for my perfumes store online.  I
was soon  directed to their website. Due
to the scammers theyre-  I was told my
website could be done with less money. I was then persuade for another website
I had mix products on to be re-done all for a fee,  which I did pay all through my BOA  CC card they never  completed  both sites and I was given excuses upon  excuses to fix my uncompleted  websites some of the lies they told me
was  north London had black out and the
personal who started the project was sick for almost 2 months. I was told oh
we  will fix your  issues but never did  not
forgetting I was added to a skype  contact and
due that I trothed them with a daily feedback on my project- Till I
started  asking question, like when will
my site be done or completed.  All I got
was still excused for the past 2 months I still not able to even get a reply
from a buzz on Skype or emails- from this so called Manager for this company

(her name is soroo )  I can still see her
online but will not fix my sites.