Complaint Review: cityelectron.com

• Updated: Sun, February 09, 2014

• Reported By: Marvin — Panorama City California
cityelectron.com
27186 Newport Road Menifee, California USA

cityelectron.com A-1 Digital Camera Outlet The company that doesn't pay there employees. Menifee California

Cityelectron.com contacted me thru my e-mail saying that they saw my resume online. They told me that they want to hire me for the company to be a shipping distributor for the company. They made me sign a contract saying that they will pay me after the 1st month and the next consecutive payments will be made every 15 days or every 2 weeks.

Once the first month was over, I tried calling them, messaging them thru there db-editor program but to no avail. They never contacted me or called me or e-mailed me. I was talking to someone named Daniel Margolis from A-1 Digital camera outlet but before the end of my 1st month of employment, i cant call, contact or message him anymore.

I am still trying to contact them but to no avail. This company is a fraud and Im going to sue them for non-payment of salary and breach of contract. A-1 digital camera outlet and cityelectron.com is a fraud company. Dont buy anything from them or apply for them. They are not a legitimate company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cityelectroncom/Menifee-California-92584/cityelectroncom-A-1-Digital-Camera-Outlet-The-company-that-doesnt-pay-there-employees-1122287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cityelectron.com