Complaint Review: CityGrid Media

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Sinful Customs — Lancaster California
CityGrid Media
8833 West Sunset Blvd West Hollywood, California USA

CityGrid Media IAC IS A COMPLETE SCAM! THEY LEFT MY ACCOUNT UNATTENDED FOR ALMOST 6 MONTHS & DIDNT SEE ANY ISSUE WITH THAT! COMPLETELY FRAUDULENT & UNETHICAL!!! West Hollywood California

Be careful when deciding whether or not to use CityGrid Media!!!!  Their sales rep pushed very hard to sell me a bill of goods (Which I have since found out was absolutely false), and then would not return any of my calls.  After various attempts to reach out to my account rep, and customer service; I was informed today that they have not had any account reps for almost 6 months!!!  No contact was made by anyone in the company to inform me of this major change, and they have been billing us for almost 6 months with ZERO ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT.

When I called customer service to address this issue, I was hung up on by two different reps and told that I was simply out of luck.  There was nothing they would do to correct the situation. They were very happy taking my advertising dollars and literally doing nothing for it.

The entire experience would be too long to list here, but if you'd like to hear more, feel free to contact Sinful Customs @ 661-916-1618.  Just want to prevent anyone from making the same mistake we did in deciding to use this company for ads & promotion!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CityGrid-Media/West-Hollywood-California-90069/CityGrid-Media-IAC-IS-A-COMPLETE-SCAM-THEY-LEFT-MY-ACCOUNT-UNATTENDED-FOR-ALMOST-6-MONTH-1092144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CityGrid Media