Complaint Review: Civil Tree

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: MikeB — West Valley City Utah
Civil Tree
18543 Devonshire St Ste 465 Northridge, California USA

Civil Tree www.civiltree.com The website is down and I am now out the $199 I paid!!! Northridge California

The Civil Tree website has been down for more than a week now.  They have not completed filing my case and I am now out $199 plus the trouble of having to start the process all over again on my own. I have been ripped off. What is going on Arbi Nazari of Civil Tree?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 05:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Civil-Tree/Northridge-California-91324/Civil-Tree-wwwciviltreecom-The-website-is-down-and-I-am-now-out-the-199-I-paid-Nort-1083167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Civil Tree