Complaint Review: clairvoyant love spells by maria

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: meisha — Other United States of America
clairvoyant love spells by maria
www.clairvoyantlovespells.com internet, New York United States of America

clairvoyant love spells by maria took my money and promised me services and never called me back and wont answer the phone when i call internet, New York

*Consumer Comment: Oh boy

I called Maria for a psychic a reading she promised to help me she even guaranteed that she could help me. She told me to put $130.00 on a green dot card from walgreen and told me to purchase some other items and after I purchased everything she never called back I called and text her seval times finally she had someone to answer who claimed to be her assistant and she told me dont call her that she would call me that night. Well she never called.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clairvoyant-love-spells-by-maria/internet-New-York-/clairvoyant-love-spells-by-maria-took-my-money-and-promised-me-services-and-never-called-955487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clairvoyant love spells by maria

Oh boy

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Well you got taken that is for sure - there is no such thing as a "psychic, spellcaster, love guru" etc etc.  They are all con artists.  Stop wasting your money on these losers please!