- Report: #1049658
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Clark County Washington Courts and legal system
Clark County Washington Courts and legal systemFranklin Street Vancouver Washington Vancouver , Washington USA
Clark County Washington Courts and legal system Groos Judical misconduct and abuse of legal rights Vancouver Washington
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
My name is Jamie Stein. My dad is Jack Stein. My father was wrongly convicted and there is so much prosecutorial misconduct in this case that Mr Grisham and Mr Humes could write several books from this one case alone. You have recently had a case involving "right of confrontation". This is one of the corner stones of my dad's case for wrongful conviction. He has been fighting this case for years on pretty much on his own. Please help us. I am sorry about the lengthy email, but below you will find an outline of the misconduct and such. Thank you in advance for your time and any help you can give
Please feel free to contact:
PO BOx 514
Walla Walla, Wa 99362-0014
Office (509) 525-2630 Fax (509) 525-2640
2154 NE Broadway ST; Suite 110
Portland, OR 972232
Office (503) 288-4558 or 288-4745
Both of these men have had undying belief in my dad and his innocence.
Please help us undo this miscarriage of justice.
You can also reach my mother,
Bethany Norberg at
PO Box 30412
Portland OR 97294
Or my self, Jamie Stein
PO Box 30412
Portland OR 97294
Thank you once again,
Most recently my dad was to inherit some money. The prosecuting attorney's office laid claim and delayed it until all funds were used up by attorneys. They claimed they were owed because of a judgement....that said judgement had been overturned and no monies were owed.
Just an example of the ONGOING abuse of office and judical system that is the Clark County Washington Judical system.
OVERVIEW OF GOVERNMENTAL MISCONDUCT
This is JUST an overview and every bit can be verified via court records and files
1. Prosecutorial Misconduct Prior to 1988 Arrest.
* Tricking Court to freeze Jack Stein’s negotiable assets.
* Causing broker to deny access to his stocks and bonds.
* onspiring to remove Stein as Executor of father’s large estate.
* Unlawfully removing documents from probate files.
* Conspiring to file fraudulent (forged) Probate Court Order.
* Conspiring to probate Nicholas Stein’s revoked will.
* Initiated Stein’s arrest based on false statements.
* Unlawfully removing documents from Clark County Court files
2. Prosecutorial Misconduct After 1988 Arrest.
* Placed malevolent liens on Stein’s real property.
* Coerced private defense attorney to withdraw.
* Conspired to sabotage/ignore speedy trial rights.
* Soliciting of untruthful testimony.
* Offering incentives and rewards for false testimony.
3. Prosecutorial Misconduct During First Trial, 1988.
* Staged a mistrial as a ploy to avoid acquittal.
4. Prosecutorial Misconduct During Second Trial, 1989.
* Soliciting perjury with incentives and rewards.
* Intimidation of defense witnesses.
* Allowing jailed witnesses’ conjugal visiting IN prosecutor’s office.
5. Prosecutorial Misconduct During Third Trial, 2004.
* Lying to trial court and defense concerning the address of their witness, frustrating defense ability to investigate the misconduct. During this covert deception, one witness committed suicide, making it impossible to expose extent of government misconduct.
* Prosecutor used Judge Bennett to solicit perjured testimony.
6. Prosecutorial Misconduct During Direct Appeal.
* Prosecutor directed Court Clerk to NOT file key transcriptions.
* Prosecutor asserts Stein responsible for transcripts not filed (knowing he directed Court Clerk NOT to file).
* Refused Court Clerk to file duplicate set of transcripts.
* Falsely asserted Stein responsible transcripts not filed.
7. Defense Counsel Misconduct To Sabotage Constitutional Rights.
* Private Seattle attorney files notice of his appearance as Jack Stein’s attorney, without Stein’s knowledge.
* Attorney tells Stein it is “None of your God damn business!” when Stein demanded attorney reveal who had retained him.
* Trial Court [Hon. Phillip W. Borst] denies Stein’s timely motion to remove unwanted attorney as his defense counsel.
* Defense counsel waives speedy trial over Stein’s objection in court.
* Reveals confidential business information to prosecutor.
* Attorney conspires with prosecutor to intimidate witness.
8. Misconduct To Sabotage Personal Restraint Petition.
* Perjury causing Chief Judge to improperly dismiss PRP.
9. Prosecutorial Misconduct To Sabotage Habeas Corpus Relief.
* Conspired with appellate counsel and with Superior Court officials to deceive District Court Judge and cover-up governmental misconduct, which sabotaged Habeas relief.
10. Other Egregious Government Misconduct.
* Conspired with a prison administrator to solicit violence and other crimes against Jack Stein.
* Prison official’s solicit inmate to assault and kill Stein.
* Officials conspire to initiate (bogus) federal prosecution.
* Prison official directs inmate to steal Stein’s documents.
* Prison officials confiscate 11 boxes of Stein’s legal files
* TRCC officials destroy two boxes of trial transcripts concerning Jack Stein’s third trial.
11. Egregious Misconduct By Superior Court Officials.
* Judge Morgan appointed attorneys over Stein’s objection.
* Attorneys recused Judge Morgan over Stein’s objection.
* Appointed counsel conspires to cause Court Administrator to appoint Hon. Edward Heavy, [of King County] as visiting Judge.
* Judge Heavy refuses to remove the unwanted attorneys.
* Judge Heavy rules that Jack Stein is responsible for fees of appointed (unwanted) attorneys, violating ethics rule #168.
* Mistrial based on Prosecutorial Misconduct, but Judge Heavy allows prosecutors to retry Jack Stein a second time.
* Judge Stonier refused to consider Structural Trial Violations.
12. Egregious Misconduct By Appellate Court Officials.
* Court administrator reinstated Lee as Appellate counsel.
* COA ignored or sidestepped Structural Trial violations.
* Refused to consider first Personal Restraint Petition, 1991.
* Refused to consider last Personal Restraint Petition, 2005.
* Supreme Court refused to consider Structural violations.
13. Egregious Misconduct and Mismanagement in Federal Court.
* Court Clerk repeatedly misfiled documents, causing delay.
* Improper rulings required [four] Ninth Circuit appeals.
* First Habeas Corpus review delayed for over 6 years.
14. Consequences Suffered as a Result Of Misconduct.
* Unlawful incarceration since 1988;
* Exploitation of estate, through fraud and abuse of process, taking property now valued in excess of $67,000,000;
* Death of our son and brother, Mark Norberg; and,
* Catastrophic damages & irreparable harm to Stein himself and his family on numerous levels.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clark-County-Washington-Courts-and-legal-system/Vancouver-Washington-98666/Clark-County-Washington-Courts-and-legal-system-Groos-Judical-misconduct-and-abuse-of-le-1049658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)