Complaint Review: classic and performance mustangs

• Submitted: Sun, June 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: Kaveh — Englewood Colorado
classic and performance mustangs
1881 W Evans, Denver, Colorado USA

classic and performance mustangs Slow sloppy work Denver Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Please contact me

*Consumer Comment: please contact me

I took my 1998 Mustang GT to these guys when it failed emissions, 6 months and $3500 in exhaust components and labor and repeated calls, I called them once a week for updates and I finally get my car back and it passes emissions!

I drive the car maybe 50 miles and the check engine light comes on, look up the code and it's insufficient egr flow.  Give them a couple of calls and they claim they're researching it.  A month goes by and I give up and try to fix it myself turns out they didn't hook up my dpfe sensor.

Had it out for a drive today and as I'm pulling it back into my driveway white plumes of smoke everywhere.  Let the smoke clear and pop the hood to find that these geniuses had run my heater hoses right on top of the headers they replaced which had melted right through the hoses.

If you care about your car and getting quality service stay away from this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 02:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/classic-and-performance-mustangs/Denver-Colorado/classic-and-performance-mustangs-Slow-sloppy-work-Denver-Colorado-1061380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on classic and performance mustangs

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Please contact me

AUTHOR: blacksunshyn - ()

Thor44 Please get in contact with me. I am an ex employee who has very great knowledge of his scam. When I quit he personally act me and my family made threats and kept apporx 15k worth of my tools I want to get this guy and nail his a*s to the wall. I hope you get my number before they delete it (((redacted))).

please contact me

AUTHOR: Thor7199630714 - ()

I am sorry to hear you too were ripped off by Classic and Performance Mustangs. I have filed a suit and would like you to be a witness if you are okay with that. please contact me asap. See my username for the contact info.

Thanks for your time. I will also gladly be a witness for anyone who is also taking legal action against CPM.