Complaint Review: classic and performance mustangs

• Submitted: Sun, January 30, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, February 11, 2012

• Reported By: Greg — Englewood Colorado USA
classic and performance mustangs
1881 W Evans Denver,Co. Internet, Colorado United States of America

classic and performance mustangs Paid alot for nothing Internet, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: SLOPPY & INADEQUATE WORK

*Consumer Comment: GREG, IT APPEARS THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT STORY IDEA FOR 9NEWS.........

I had taken my Trans Am to Classic and Performance Mustang because they were listed as a Vortech Supercharger install and repair business. My car also needed some electrical and transmission work. $7000 later, the car was in worse shape.I ended up parting it out. The transmission never worked right, came into the shop with no second gear and left that way. Owner of the shop took test drives with me and said that the engine was so powerful you couldn't tell it shifted. The workers got grease on the new carpet from there shoes, as well as the seats. Just the other day I found out that the spark plugs they sold me were incorrect for the heads. The inlet for the supercharger got smashed while under there care, and quite possibly was the reason for the impeller being rendered worthless by something getting past the filter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2011 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/classic-and-performance-mustangs/Internet-Colorado-/classic-and-performance-mustangs-Paid-alot-for-nothing-Internet-Colorado-688684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on classic and performance mustangs

SLOPPY & INADEQUATE WORK

AUTHOR: SMOKEY - (United States of America)

To all who have had sloppy and inadequate work done by Terry and his company.

I had duel exhaust installed on my 1966 Mustang and none of the work was done correctly and trying to get it done right has been a nightmare.  When I talked to Terry he was disrespectful, discourteous, rude and threatening.  The BBB is no help at all.  Maybe if we all (there were five reports on here the other day, but now there are only three) get together with our common problems with this guy and his company, maybe - just maybe, Channel 9, 7, 4 or 2 will air a segment that would get Terry's attention.  If you would like to talk to me about the problems we all have had with this guy/company and see if we can't get together and somehow get the attention of the local News stations to help us out. please give me a call at 720-628-6846 -- Smokey.

GREG, IT APPEARS THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT STORY IDEA FOR 9NEWS.........

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

and their Investigative Reporters to pursue, and they might possibly do a story on T.V. about what happened, wouldn't you agree?

If this happened to you, it could happen to someone else in the Denver area, right?

Just go to 9NEWS.COM and e-mail them your story. Maybe they'll contact you.

Good luck to you!