Complaint Review: Classic Auto Services LLC

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: John — Mississauga Alabama
Classic Auto Services LLC
236 Meadow Road New Boston, New Hampshire USA

Classic Auto Services LLC I purchased a 1931 90 series spark plug cover and also asked that it be chromed. I paid through Pay Pal and luckily for me after waited and e-mailing for two months , my credit card Company gave me my funds back. I wanted that cover really badly and in teh end no response to my requests. think I was promised it at least 5 times but then absolutely nothing in way of correspondence or in merchandise. New Boston New Hampshire

*Author of original report: Bob's Classic Auto Services

Bought and paid for a spark plug cover and the cost of shipping same and Chroming same. I kept hearing excuse after excuse and being promised my purchase at least five times, starting at the end of March 2013.

Then the next week and then two weeks more and then the end of the week and now no response to my e-mails?? I tried calling but his phone wouldn't accept my calls, no idea why that would happen.

My saving grace is Mastercard as they refunded my money without question. I see many people seem to have been ripped off from this guy and I do question why he is still allowed to continue business. In canada he would have been shut down years ago.

The odd thing here is he approached me, telling me he had a most difficult part to find. He even went so far as to send pictures and measurements, but in the end nothing more was corresponded to me, nor did this special part ever arrive.

If it does by some miricle ever show up, I will gladly pay for it and do what I can to correct this rip off statement.

Buyer beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Auto-Services-LLC/New-Boston-New-Hampshire-03270/Classic-Auto-Services-LLC-I-purchased-a-1931-90-series-spark-plug-cover-and-also-asked-t-1049839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Auto Services LLC

Bob's Classic Auto Services

AUTHOR: John - ()

I issued a complaint against the above noted Comany. Bob Waller being the owner and my onlt contact. I had a broken arm at the time and had trouble working and thus trouble getting my part to me, a 1931 Buick 90 Series spark plug cover. Bob also Chomed it on his shop to what I would say are the highest standards.

I at many times thought I'd never see anything for my money, but in the end I received the cover and am thrilled with it as well.

I'd like to apologize to Bob for diubting him. I think over this time frame I was promised it so many times, but he was unable due to his injury to come through for me at the appropriate time hwich he put on himself. if he had said, I'll get it to you as soon as I can, this complaint would never have been written, but as I really thought I was being taken, I wrote it just a few days before he contacted me telling me it was on it's way, and so it was.

This is for all Canadians who purchase parts from the U.S. Have them sent through the U.S. mail do not use a courier UPS etc. as they add duty taxes etc. This was a learning experience for me, once bitten twice shy sort of thing. There is no duty or taxes on Antique auto parts coming in, so teh gov't is taking from us when it shouldn't. The amount was substanial, so tell the seller how you want it shipped, it will get here is around 5 business days, and in just as good a coondition as the seller packs it in.

My chromed up part looks great on my car, and I'm happy I dealt with Mr. Bob Waller, and I'd recomend him to anyone who wants high quality chroming done.

John

It states Mississauga Alabama, as this web site does not have our Provinces on it, I'm in Ontario Canada