Complaint Review: Classic Car Transport LLC, Leawood,KS

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: RST.LLC — Manchester New Hampshire United States of America
Classic Car Transport LLC, Leawood,KS
1920 West 143rd.St. Suite190 Leawood, Kansas United States of America

Classic Car Transport LLC, Leawood,KS JOE WEINRICH and Jim Page RIPOFF COMPANY, NON PAYMENT FOR TREE /3/ JOBS DONE $3,475 OUTSTANDING..!!! Leawood, Kansas

*Consumer Comment: What can you do?

3 different jobs were not paid for! During the Period between  March and April of 2012.

On the phone they sounded promising. I sent them a few emails, spoke with Joe and Jim many times. The LADY on the phone and in the Billing was nice, but after calling for the few times they start to ignore all my calls and sent out to me General "DONT BOTHER" emails about collecting 100's of thousands of dollars from customers.  I KNOW that these guys do PREPAY services. So, this is a LIE right there.

They owe just me $3400.00 for 3 different jobs and there is no way to get them. BOND is exhausted, Legal actions will not result in anything. The system is broken and BROKERS LIKE THEM are using it to RIPOFF SMALL Businesses and bring our country down!!!

I know that they have FAMILIES!!! Kids that they have dinner with every day... SO, Tell me PLEASE...
WHAT DO you tell your kids before they go to bed?????? I AM A CRIMINAL? I RIPOFF PEOPLE WHO HAVE FAMILIES? I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYBODY??? I SIMPLY STEAL MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE WHO WORK HARD TO SUPPORT THEIR OWN FAMILIES!!!???

IS THAT WHAT YOU SAY TO YOUR KIDS MR JOE WEINRICH AND JIM PAGE!!!?????

I Dont know if anyone can help me to resolve this problem, BUT I am asking our Elected Officials...!!!
FMCSA! FBI! and other law endorsement agencies!!!

This is A LIVE case!!! These are real people who steal money from many small businesses!!!

HOW we can expand and grow our small business if people like them are taking our money without any responsibility!!! How can I create new jobs when I don't get paid for the jobs I already have done?

Who will make them accountable!???

Can anyone help me with this?

THERE IS ALWAYS A LIVE PERSON BEHIND ANY BUSINESS!!! PERSON WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS OWN COMPANY BUSINESS ACTIVITY!!!

MR JOE WEINRICH AND JIM PAGE!!! I AM HOLDING YOU PERSONALLY ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE ACTION YOU HAVE TAKEN THAT BRINGS LOSSES TO SMALL BUSINESSES!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classic-Car-Transport-LLC-LeawoodKS/Leawood-Kansas-66224/Classic-Car-Transport-LLC-LeawoodKS-JOE-WEINRICH-and-Jim-Page-RIPOFF-COMPANY-NON-PAYME-924298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classic Car Transport LLC, Leawood,KS

What can you do?

AUTHOR: transportfool - (United States of America)

This is an all to common problem and the system is broken. These brokers start to fall behind a bit and use current load payments to pay past loads. Then if business slows down a bit, they can no longer do that, and someone gets burned. There is legislation in the works that will most likely raise the broker bond to a more workable level. The current $10,000 bond requirement expires quickly because it is no where near enough to cover what even a very small broker might have outstanding to his carriers!
   Check the laws in the state you deliver the cars in. Some states will let you revive your possession  lien and then hold the cars for payment. If you can lawfully accomplish that, then payment to you would be a higher priority than the carriers that do not have vehicles in their possession. So then you would most likely be one of the select few who get paid.

The Transportfool