Complaint Review: classictvsup7

• Submitted: Tue, December 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: Diane — Azusa California United States of America
classictvsup7

classictvsup7 I ordered the complete 8 seasons of Matlock. When I received the order, all the DVDs were blank, no information re years, episodes, actors, etc. I called and called and have not received any r re Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ditto

On November 28, 2012 I ordered the complete 8 season series of Matlock from :  classictvsup7.com.

I paid $92.90  for the complete series.

I received the 52 DVDs on December 16, 2012.  I opened the package and found dvds that appear to be pirated.  The top of the dvds were blank, with only inked numbers 1-52.   There was not information re the episodes:  actors, episodes, years, etc.

I called the telephone number listed in my confirmation email: 1-503-205-2298 on 4 different occasions.   They promised to send me an address in order to return the dvds.   I have not received the address as of this date.

The package that was addressed to me had a return address of:   Mark Davis, Amazon Sales, 121 Lincoln St, Rochester, NY 14620-2311.

Do not buy anything from these people.  They are scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/classictvsup7/internet/classictvsup7-I-ordered-the-complete-8-seasons-of-Matlock-When-I-received-the-order-a-986869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on classictvsup7

Ditto

AUTHOR: Hersh - ()

this phone number is listed on bbb for a company "raspberry ultra drops" apparently located in salt lake city utah but their website doesn't give you ANY contact information, no address, no phone number, not even a email address!!!