Complaint Review: Classis Cleaners

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: celestestrauch — McDonough Georgia
Classis Cleaners
130 Westridge Pkwy McDonough, Georgia USA

Classis Cleaners A1 Cleaners Dry cleaners that ruin your clothes. McDonough Georgia

I brought my black and white dress in this cleaners last Monday July 30,2013. I tried to pick it up Thursday and they said  it wasn't ready. I tried to pick it up again yesterday Aug 7 and the owner showed me the black of the dress was running into the white of the dress. They have sprayed some brown solution on it to get it off. They said to come back next day.  I tried to pick up the dress today and the white part of the dress is now beige. I asked them what happened and they said I brought the dress that way. I insisted that they pay for my dress but they were asking me for a receipt. Since I did not have the receipt anymore , I went to the store to buy a similar dress. I brought them.back the receipt and now they are saying that it is not the same color because my dress was older. The dresses were the same color yesterday. They refused to pay for my ruined dress. THIS SMALL BUSINESS SHOULD NEVER BE USED. THEY ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classis-Cleaners/McDonough-Georgia-30253/Classis-Cleaners-A1-Cleaners-Dry-cleaners-that-ruin-your-clothes-McDonough-Georgia-1074223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classis Cleaners