Complaint Review: classmates.com of WASHINGTON STATE

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Darren — Pasco Washington United States of America
classmates.com of WASHINGTON STATE
Internet, Washington DC United States of America

classmates.com of WASHINGTON STATE Traci CLASSMATES.COM STOLE 39.00 FROM MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION - WILL NOT REFUND! Internet, Washington DC

*General Comment: AGREED!

Like everyone else on this site, these dirtbags at classmates.com took 39.00 from my credit card without my authorization. They refused to credit me back. Their service is crap, and want nothing to do with it. I intend on contacting the State Attorney General, BBB, police department, and every scam and blog site on the net. I will make sure it costs them more than the 39 bucks they stole from me! It is amazing to me these assholes are allowed to continue operating. They need to be shut down. A class action lawsuit also needs to be pursued. How many other people have been a victim to these criminals? Please help!

Darren

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2010 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/classmatescom-of-WASHINGTON-STATE/Internet-Washington-DC-/classmatescom-of-WASHINGTON-STATE-Traci-CLASSMATESCOM-STOLE-3900-FROM-MY-CREDIT-CARD-WI-637687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on classmates.com of WASHINGTON STATE

#1 General Comment

AGREED!

AUTHOR: WOODY - ()

I agree totally with Darren!  These crooks are real bandits.  I also had cancelled my account with them, and they said they never received the letter.  What a convenient excuse.

I too am taking my complaint about this bogus company to the State Attorney Generals Office of Consumer Fraud and have also reported the theft to my credit card company.  You're right Darren, this company needs to be investigated and closed down by the SAG's office.  How many other people are they ripping off?