Complaint Review: classmates.com

• Submitted: Fri, May 27, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, May 27, 2011

• Reported By: rbassman98003 — Federal Way Washington USA
1100 Oakesdale Ave SW Renton, Washington United States of America

classmates.com memory lane Memory Lane , Classmates.com Auto Billing scam, Internet Renton, Washington

I joined classmates.com in May of 2009 with a membership of $19.95 so I could send emails

to former classmates whose email address I didn't have. Last year they renewed my

membership at $19.95..... No problem....  Now, for the last 3 days I have had a $39 charge

hanging around my checking account and I had no knowledge of what it could be. Turned

out it's the new and improved classmates.com called Memory Lane. Renewal to classmates.com

jumped to $39 with no notification. I have cancelled my membership and vowed I'm reporting

them to the Attorney General State of Washington and BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2011 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/classmatescom/Renton-Washington-98057-5218/classmatescom-memory-lane-Memory-Lane-Classmatescom-Auto-Billing-scam-Internet-Renton-734058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on classmates.com