dancers

• Updated: Sat, April 16, 2011

• Reported By: Art — Palm Beach Gardens Florida United States of America
classmates.com
Internet, California United States of America

classmates.com unauthorized theft of my money, fraud, theft, online hijacking Internet, California

I never gave this "supposedly free" service permission to withdraw money from my account, yet they did. After I stopped (or rather caught) privacy matters 123....this company "Classmates.com" started taking money out of my credit card...
This company states it is free and was free, until I caught one of their sponsors stealing my mo.RT....when that flow dried up, THEY began taking it themselves....
Bunch of crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2011 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/classmatescom/Internet-California-/classmatescom-unauthorized-theft-of-my-money-fraud-theft-online-hijacking-Internet-C-718404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on classmates.com