- Report: #706914
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Classmates.com
Classmates.comInternet, Washington United States of America
Classmates.com Memory Lane Automatic Renewal Charge of $39.00 Internet, Washington
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
4. Automatic Renewal Program. Upon your acceptance of an offer for the purchase of an All Access Pass or any other subscription-based Paid Services , you will be enrolled in Memory Lane's automatic renewal program to help ensure that there is no interruption of your paid member privileges. Under this program, you authorize Memory Lane to automatically renew your subscription at the end of the term of the subscription you purchased, and each subsequent term, for the same term length of the subscription you initially purchased (unless otherwise stated in the offer you accepted). Unless you take the necessary steps to remove yourself from Memory Lane's automatic renewal program, at the time of each such renewal you authorize Memory Lane to charge your credit card (or other payment method) at the then-current, non-promotional price for the renewal of your subscription-based Paid Services. If you no longer want to be enrolled in Memory Lane's automatic renewal program, you can change your renewal status at any time by logging onto the ?Account? portion of the Website, clicking on "Account & Billing", and changing your renewal option from "automatic" to "manual". Please note that changing your renewal option in this way will only stop future automatic renewals of your subscription and will not impact any automatic renewals that occurred prior to the date of your status change.
I think it is very dishonest on their part. They would not refund my money.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classmatescom/Internet-Washington-/Classmatescom-Memory-Lane-Automatic-Renewal-Charge-of-3900-Internet-Washington-706914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.