Complaint Review: classmates.com

• Submitted: Sun, April 04, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, April 04, 2010

• Reported By: Stephanie — San Antonio Texas U.S.A.
classmates.com

classmates.com They have my name - but also state that I have 2 other last names. I did contact them 5 years ago. They said it was a "oops" and removed the 2 odd names. I just looked today, and the 2 odd names are back Internet

About 5 years ago, I came across this classmates.com web site. So I started looking around. I was ??? when there was my name, but with 2 odd last names added to mine. They did have a lot of personal details of my life. ? But the 2 last names? Not so. I email and called them. After 3 weeks of a merry goround - they did take the 2 odd names off. But would not remove the whole thing...Really was very upsetting.

After asking around, and around. As to who made this up. I found out it was my ex-husband. Being a jerk...I emailed them back. Telling them it was not me and it was him that did this. They told me, they will remove me. but only the 2 odd names.

Well, 5 years later - and the 2 odd names are back. And no way to contact them now...I think this is a crime. To be able to make up crap about some one. And they post it. Even after they are told the truth...What kind of company is this. ?

What jurks...Lairs and I would hope some one, some were can put a stop to this...

I mean, if they can Post lies about people. I guess is only fair to post what jurks they are...

I see, they also "are credit card robbers too"  WOW...

Ok, So Classmates.com are lairs & robbers. Any want to add to this????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2010 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/classmatescom/internet/classmatescom-They-have-my-name-but-also-state-that-I-have-2-other-last-names-I-did-c-589378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on classmates.com