Complaint Review: Classmates.com

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Emily — Oakland California United States of America
Classmates.com
seattle, Washington United States of America

Classmates.com Memory Lane, Inc. A $39 charge appeared on Jan. 29, 2013 on my credit card. I never authorized this charge. I'm not sure how they obtained the credit card number, so I am disputing the charge and cancelling this card. seattle, Washington

Classmates.com, DBA Memory Lane, Inc. charged $39 on my credit card. While i do use this card online with other businesses, I did not supply it to this company. I disputed the charge as fraudulent and hope that Chase will reverse the charges. I hope everyone who notices this charge does the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classmatescom/seattle-Washington-/Classmatescom-Memory-Lane-Inc-A-39-charge-appeared-on-Jan-29-2013-on-my-credit-card-1017067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classmates.com