Complaint Review: clayton homes

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: serita — BENSON Arizona United States of America
clayton homes
5657 S palo verde rd tucson,az tucson, Arizona United States of America

clayton homes oakwood homes in tucson ,az poor quality in homes beware tucson, Arizona

Everyone  please beware of clayton homes  in tucson az, or really I see anywhere,  I had so much problems with them , they dont stay with warrantites,,  they dont stay on there word,,  there quality on homes are so poor,  the abc sparky graded my property and graded toward my house ,,, ok,, so he finally came out after constant calling , and graded again but now it is just worse, I have a river during monsoons right through my property,,  not kidding, now I have to pay for drainage to be installed which should of been done in the first place,  my roof  is coming off, just after 1 1/2 year  this isnt suppose to happen, I  dont believe this,  how do these people stay in business, everyone,  please inform  people with your trouble, I am trying ,, when I moved in ,  the plumbers didnt even install in the  bathrooms basic cutoff valves on the toilets,,  they did them but would not do them anywhere else,,  like the sink, LOl.  I just  dont understand why these people do this,,  I was sold a 2010  manfact. but then I was notifity that the home was a 2008  , big different  years.  I found out a friend  has a clayton,  home after we started talking I could not believe the trouble she has,   people wise up, that is all I can say,,  remember resale on manfactor homes are very hard to resale, especially the name is not a good product,,    help others and spread the word,,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2011 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clayton-homes/tucson-Arizona-85602/clayton-homes-oakwood-homes-in-tucson-az-poor-quality-in-homes-beware-tucson-Arizona-765453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clayton homes