Complaint Review: clayton moble home

po.box 9790. maryville, Tennessee USA
  • Phone: 865 380 3000
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

clayton moble home clayton moble home (souther home) sold me a bill of goods on the warrenty on roof and shingles maryville Tennessee

to whom,

My wife and i bought a clayton in 2008(home was made 2006)Keep in mind it did not rain for 3 years after that.

When it did that was the start of my problems.Leaks all over my roof,had my home onwers ins.to come out ,that was a waste of time.She said it  poor workmanship and cheap martieals.When we bought the home$69,000 we were told we had a 20 yrs warrenty on the shingles and roof.A BOLD FACE LIE.after 6 yrs i had to put aq new roof $5200.00.we live on a fix income and it makes a hard ship on us.I thinki should be paid for my roof.I am pretty sure warren buffet

can afford it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clayton-moble-home/maryville-Tennessee-37802/clayton-moble-home-clayton-moble-home-souther-home-sold-me-a-bill-of-goods-on-the-warre-1145897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clayton moble home