Complaint Review: clayton sales/vanderbilt mortgage

• Submitted: Sat, November 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 24, 2009

• Reported By: Ginny and jeff — strawberry plains Tennessee U.S.A.
clayton sales/vanderbilt mortgage
4705 clinton hwy Internet United States of America

clayton sales/vanderbilt mortgage star sales i was not even 2 weeks late on my payment called oked it to be paid today well they repoed it after they agreed to let me pay today!!!the best part is they had it shut off having to walk miles with a Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wrong title

i had my jeep repoed 2 days  ago while out from my dr.s appts well the finance company had agreed to let me pay the 138.00 plus the 5.00 late fee well thats not what happened the shut my vehicle off as i was a couple miles from my mother in laws house so after they shut it off they came and towed it awat after they agreed to let me pay but the best part is i have a cracked hip along with a bad heart it wasnt easy walking that distance then the man bill said to call him 10:30 yeasterday morning we called and called and called he kept ignoring us then finally he said to bad he wasnted the full loan amount after we had already paid 4,000 the jeep was only 5,000 they want us to pay the interest for the year left which is wrong because if we paid now they should have to drop the interest!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2009 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clayton-salesvanderbilt-mortgage/internet/clayton-salesvanderbilt-mortgage-star-sales-i-was-not-even-2-weeks-late-on-my-payment-cal-526773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clayton sales/vanderbilt mortgage

Wrong title

AUTHOR: briana riche - (U.S.A.)

This looks like you put the wrong title on this as clayton mobile homes and vanderbilt mortgage has nothing to do with car loans, they do mortgage. I believe you meant star used cars according to the adress you put.