Complaint Review: clean green nation

• Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: nodirtydeeds — Edmonton Alberta Canada
clean green nation
3627 E Indian School Rd #201 Internet United States of America

clean green nation Living Green Saving Green They contacted me via my cell phone asking for $250 US to become an affiliate, I asked to be contacted after !8:00 hours and included the same time zone , they have called me 15 times the next day, Internet

*Author of original report: Be Skeptical

*General Comment: I am a partner with Clean Green Nation

These people running this company are rude, and from the sound of his voice and attitude I would guess maybe a grade 9 education. They contacted me by cell phone asking me to join their company to resell their so call eco energy products. The rep. I was talking to continuously kept asking for my Visa number, right in the middle of a topic he would loose his concentration and ask again "

allI need is your credit card number to make this all happen and I would live happily ever after ", I informed him that I was not in the habit of relinquishing any info over a cell phone call from a total stranger, and told him I would view their web page before I made a decision, and if he felt it necessary to call me again to please do so after !8:00 hours and supplied him with the proper time zone which happens to be the same as mine.

While visiting their web page I requested information regarding their procedure of joining them, and asked if the phone call I received was in fact legitimate, all I received was more cell phone calls the next day,  about 16 of them, all well before the time I asked to be called at, so I again went to their web site and composed another request for information asking them to send me a link or page I could familiarize myself with their protocol, still no response, but again the next day another 20 or so calls before 18:00,

I answered the next call and asked him not to call me again that I was not interested in the offer at all, then hung up on him because all he could say was "all I need is your Visa number, he called me back 7 times in 90 seconds, then left me a voice message which upon checking discovered he never said anything, all I could hear was the mumble jumble of the boiler room solicitors den full of low life's laughing , I may have even heard the circulating pump on the boiler kick in. [continued below]....
.....   They do have a nice web page set up, but I really doubt that any thing will be delivered from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2011 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clean-green-nation/internet/clean-green-nation-Living-Green-Saving-Green-They-contacted-me-via-my-cell-phone-asking-fo-815651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clean green nation

Be Skeptical

AUTHOR: nodirtydeeds - (Canada)

Yes I too was skeptical when they contacted me via my cell phone, so I did contact the company through their web page on 2 occasions to ask them if this was a legitimate offer, and if it was I would be willing to sign up and support them, I even supplied them with the persons name, phone number they called from, and the city the phone number originated from.  I received no responce from them, so I assumed that the offer was just another online scam, and went ahead to submit the original report.  I did marvel at the quality of their web page, and wondered why anybody would spend so much time and expense to publish it.
 Even if they were not interested in forwarding me the terms of their franchise, they could have at least acknowledged my attempt to inform them that someone was using their company name for illegal purposes

#2 General Comment

I am a partner with Clean Green Nation

AUTHOR: GreenThumb - (United States of America)

To start off I have been a partner with Clean Green Nation for the past 6 months now. I too recieved a call one day from clean green nation and was explained the offer they had instore for me and sceptical as I am I told them I would have to look into it first and then get back with them. After reviewing all they had to offer and doing some research I found no cause for alarm and decided to go ahead and except their offer. I was not harrassed with any phone calls other than the calls I had scheduled with them. They were very courteous over the phone and after I got started Clean Green Nation was behind me every step of the way giving me assistance in everything I needed and then some. Clean Green Nation followed thru with everything they said they would do and I was very pleased with what they have done for me. My exspierience was nothing like the original report made against them and I can't help but wonder if the so called company calling the guy was in fact fake and useing Clean Green Nation as their cover to try and get his credit card number. That's all I can say that's the facts from my own exspierience.