Complaint Review: Clean Guy Cleaning Services, LLC

• Reported By: Chris — Pickerington Ohio
Clean Guy Cleaning Services, LLC
4764 N High St Columbus, Ohio USA

Clean Guy Cleaning Services, LLC Guy Walker Horrible Experience - Columbus Ohio

Well, I just had a horrible experience with Clean Guy Cleaning Services, LLC in Columbus Ohio. I had ordered a groupon for the cleaning of 3 areas for $49. Once I ordered it and went to schedule an appointment, the earliest I could schedule was over 1 month later!.. I had to schedule for the Friday after Thanksgiving.

We have 2 kids, a 2 year old and a 3 1/2 year old, so there are a lot of toys in the house. In order to get the house ready for my appointment the day after Thanksgiving I had to spend all day Thanksgiving cleaning the house and getting it ready for them to come on that Friday after Thanksgiving. The rest of my family were out of town 2 hours away, so I spent Thanksgiving away from my family to get the house ready.

So Friday rolls around and I am waiting for them to come. I got a phone confirmation the day before and an email confirmation of the appointment. I was scheduled for between 1pm and 3pm. So after waiting and waiting, 3pm finally comes around and still no Clean Guy Cleaning Services. So I call them up to see what the delay was, and all I got was a voicemail. They have an emergency #, so I called that, and I only got a voicemail. I kept calling and calling and all I got was a voicemail. So I left voicemails at several locations but nobody ever called me back.

Finally, Monday rolls around and I call to see what happened, and I finally got an answer. I told them what happened and they said they would try to figure out what happened and get me scheduled for today or tomorrow.. I told them I had to get this done by Wednesday morning because that is when the family was going to be back in town. So I thought things were going to be ok, but then I finally got a call from the owner of Clean Guy Cleaning Services, LLC, Guy Walker. Basically his explanation was there shouldn't have been any appointments scheduled for that Friday because of the Thanksgiving Holiday, that it wasn't his fault and the best he could do is re-schedule me for Thursday night because he was booked over the next 3 days.. I told him that would not work. I explained to him that I lost my Thanksgiving with my family to get the house ready for them on Friday and my family was coming back on Wednesday so it had to be done by then. He didn't seem to care and refused to come clean my carpets prior to Thursday.

I find this level of service unacceptable for a company and because of this I would highly recommend anybody thinking about using Clean Guy Cleaning Services, LLC to find a different company. Any company that screws up as bad as they did should be jumping head over heals to try to fix it. I am very disappointed with Clean Guy Cleaning Services, LLC and the way the owner Guy Walker handled it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clean-Guy-Cleaning-Services-LLC/Columbus-Ohio-43214/Clean-Guy-Cleaning-Services-LLC-Guy-Walker-Horrible-Experience-Columbus-Ohio-1103624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clean Guy Cleaning Services, LLC