Complaint Review: cleaners 2000

• Updated: Sun, January 19, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — santa rosa California United States of America
cleaners 2000
721 Hahman drive santa rosa, California United States of America

cleaners 2000 counter girl (owners daughter) told me i was going to have to pay her to ruin my new comforter and called me a w**** as i walked out the door with my son. santa rosa, California

Counter girl (owners daughter) told me she was going to wash my new comforter when it said dry clean only. When I pointed that out to her she got an attitude and told me to leave with my comforter. As I was leaving she started yelling at me that I was a w**** in front of my son. I don't recommend anyone use this cleaners ever especially since there are a hundred more that are better. Maybe we should call INS on her family?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cleaners-2000/santa-rosa-California-95405/cleaners-2000-counter-girl-owners-daughter-told-me-i-was-going-to-have-to-pay-her-to-rui-763585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cleaners 2000