Complaint Review: Cleaning for Cancer -- Nadege Desvraines

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: DMK Communications — Hallandale Beach Florida United States of America
Cleaning for Cancer -- Nadege Desvraines
399 NW 2nd Ave. Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Cleaning for Cancer -- Nadege Desvraines Organization's founder and CEO, Nadege Desvraines, hired me to do publicity for a gala event she was holding in Miami. I fulfilled my job but despite endless promises, the company has not paid my invo Boca Raton, Florida

I was hired to do publicity for Cleaning for Cancer's event to be held on Sept. 28, 2012. I fulfilled my obligations in promoting the event and the organization, as well as the founder. The organization, under the direction of Founder and CEO, Nadege Desvraines, was to pay me the evening of the event. She did not. Then I was promised payment a week later. It did not happen. Ms. Desvraines then told me on the phone she had the money but had to leave for the Bahamas on a family emergency. I never heard from her again until she realized I was not going to play. Endless promises of calling me back, meeting to pay me, promises of payment and still nothing.

I understand that she owes many vendors from that evening and has not responded to their calls and emails for payments.

I also offered payment arrangements, but Ms. Desvraines did not respond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleaning-for-Cancer-Nadege-Desvraines/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Cleaning-for-Cancer-Nadege-Desvraines-Organizations-founder-and-CEO-Nadege-Desvraine-1006066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleaning for Cancer -- Nadege Desvraines