sum

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: joby — Port Isabel Texas United States of America
Clear Choice Dental Implant Center
14100 San Pedro Suite 110 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Clear Choice Dental Implant Center Dr. Alfonso Monarres Theft of deposit and suggestive malpractice San Antonio, Texas

I was evaluated by Clear Choice San Antonio for Dental Implants by Susan Knapp who is not a Doctor by the way, who immediately suggested and recommended that i was a good candidate for full upper implants. I was scheduled to meet with a Doctor that day, but was told he was busy and could not make the appointment.After a second appointment i finally met with Doctor Mennarres who agreed with Susan that yes you are a good candidate for a full upper jaw, "all on four" implant.My third appointment was to take measurements and photographs to prepare for surgery. The technician taking the measurements began to tell me how the False teeth break easy and many clients come back to have teeth replaced. She even commented directly about one client breaking teeth by removing his hunting glove with his teeth? The comments caused me some concern, but i pushed forward.A week or so after that appointment i went in to the office to cancel my surgery due to complications with my heart from a recent heart attack. I was no longer a candidate for any surgery until my heart issue's were taken care of. I requested a refund of my payment in full from Susan and she said i will take care of it myself on Monday. Well, it never happened? After many phone calls, they finally refunded all except for $1000.00 dollars? They said this was for the third appointment with the lab technician?Long story short:They treat you like a celebrity before they get your money. Once you pay them and you need to delay, cancel, or pause your services, they become unavailable and rude. Keeping one thousand dollars of my money is a nasty business tactic because i took nothing from them. They recruited me with their savvy sales tactics, lies, and fancy office. Also, i was evaluated by another Dentist, and a Orthodontist who both told me i was not a candidate for removing all of my upper teeth. I have plenty of good teeth, i just need braces? Wow! Don't be fooled by their company owned and controlled review site with all positive reviews, http://www.realself.com/forum/clear-choice-dental-implants-worth. Check it out, it's all a scam and money hungry corporate pirates. http://clear-choice.pissedconsumer.com/ check out this link for more unhappy customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Choice-Dental-Implant-Center/San-Antonio-Texas-78232/Clear-Choice-Dental-Implant-Center-Dr-Alfonso-Monarres-Theft-of-deposit-and-suggestive-978142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Choice Dental Implant Center