Complaint Review: clear click software

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: david,houston,tx. — houston Texas United States of America
clear click software
807 airport access rd. unit d Internet United States of America

clear click software they sold me a defective vhs2dvd wizard software that was shutting down my computer regularly after I had it for a week,and when I e-mailed them for help,they sent me a simple We acknowledge receipt , Internet

*Author of original report: got my refund

I had bought this product because I have a bunch of highly important videotapes that need to be digitalized and put on dvd. The ad said they have a great support team,and I figured that if I needed help,they would be able to help me. Well, it did not happen that way. I purchased the wizard online on the 3rd of december,got it on the 14th,and by the 22nd of december,the program was continually crashing my computer.

I sent them an e-mail,because there is no phone to call,and they acknowledged my request for help
I got a msg. from keith gilbert,the owner, saying that my emails were done wrong. I am inexperienced so much in sending emails and replying to emails so when I sent what i thought to be  a reply and explanation as to what was happening so they could figure it out and tell me what should be done to alleviate the problem,they sent me a reply saying that my emails were done wrong. Evidently, evertime i sent a message, they say, it added another work ticket to their list of work tickets. I just don't know. I think they must think that we are all a bunch of dumb hicks down here in Texas,that could not be more wrong.

I feel like I am being treated like some idiot instead of like a paying customer.
  I sent the product back to be delivered on Friday,january 4,2013. I was not informed that they are there only 4 days a week. I have been informed by Mr. Gilbert that it takes 5-7 days to process the refund from the time they received the product back,then said that they got it on Monday,Jan7,2013.
Now I am waiting to see how long does it take to put the money bac on my debit card.

I bought another vhs2dvd software from honestech and it works beautifully. So this is pretty similar to that lady in Tx. that had the problem with her vhs2dvd wizard. She went and bought another of the same thing,different company, and it is working fine for her.

I got an email from Mr. Gilbert today saying that my inuendos and assaults were unnecessary, when all I did was tell him the same thing I just told you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/clear-click-software/internet/clear-click-software-they-sold-me-a-defective-vhs2dvd-wizard-software-that-was-shutting-d-994227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on clear click software

got my refund

AUTHOR: david,houston,tx. - (United States of America)

wanted to update my report so the record is straight. The clear click software co. did refund me my purchase price in 6 business days. I am glad that is over with and it just seems like a company that has no technical support, at least in my case. I wish them well, but without my business. Thank you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC